Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Car is possessed...

again....

Seriously, my car has a mind of its own. I won't list all its weird behaviors of the past, but I will tell you about today's oddity....
So the windshield wipers have issues - if they are on when you turn the car off, when you turn it back on they do not go on...even though the knob is in the on position....but today we had some new weirdness.
I had them on staggered (not sure what to call it, but you know - not on constantly, but rather on, pause, on, pause, etc...). I have noticed that sometimes when it thinks I need it, the car will put them on constant - totally random, sometimes while driving and sometimes while sitting, but today it decided that, occasionally, I need a burst of Super Speed Wiping - just for a moment or 2...so glad my car takes care of me like that :-)

No comments: