Thursday, January 7, 2010

already missed a day...

my goal was to write something every day...and I missed yesterday...nothing interesting to say I guess (what else is new right? :-) )

We had a mini earthquake last night. It was 2.8 which usually you don't even feel, but I guess this one was pretty shallow, because it shook the house. I have grown up with Earthquakes, and really don't mind the little ones, but there is that moment when you realize it is an earthquake and you wait to see if it is over or if you need to get up and take cover...of course by the time you figure it out, it is already over lol.

So what is on the agenda for today - NO Bejeweled - that is number 1! Bill paying and possibly a trip to Big lots for wine. Mark is taking off for a week tomorrow, but luckily all the laundry is done, so really not much prep work for that...oh and I need to plan a Daisy meeting....guess I better get going?

No comments: