Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wow Rice Chex are boring....

I just feel the need to say this for some reason :-0

I have been Gluten Free for about 3 weeks now - at least I am trying to be, but it is hard to do.
Anyway, after another 1.5 hours in another grocery store reading labels, I found a couple of cereals that appear to be safe (NOT the one called Rice Flakes BTW).
So I just had a bowl of Rice Chex...somehow I remember them being more interesting - maybe it was the sugar I put on them??
On a positive note, I found Wheat Free Soy sauce (did you know that almost all soy sauce has wheat? I didn't...) and these little Rice Crackers...Now the reason I am excited about the crackers is because we are doing some wine tasting in Solvang this afternoon, and we always have to snack on cheese, and now I have my own little crackers to replace the bread it always comes with!

gotta get ready to go, have a great weekend!

No comments: