Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My new obsession...

Handmade Soap!!

If you haven't already checked out Etsy you really should - you can find ANYTHING handmade - from clothing to paintings to baked goods (I found some really yummy Gluten Free Cookies - check out her shop if you are looking for some - Renots Handcrafted Goodness).
Don't they look yummy??


I have been trying to switch over our household to more natural products - I have already forbidden artificial sweeteners and HFCS in our kitchen, as well as most pre packaged products and things made with White Flour. Now I am moving to natural body care products - Toothpaste, Deodorant, Hair care, and my new obsession Handmade SOAP!
(Check HERE for a link to all of ETSYs Bath and Body care offerings).

The only problem I am having, is that there are so many wonderful sellers that I cannot decide!
So far I have bought from 2 wonderful sellers:

Crazytimescandles and SoapScentsations

I am loving this unscented soap from Crazytimecandles:


I cannot list all of the great shops, but check out my favorites for a few that I have looked at.

No comments: