Thursday, July 10, 2008

I will try to not be so boring :-)

Yes I know this is boring...
and it will probably stay boring, since I am not really sure what I will talk about.

But I just started yesterday, give me a chance to get a going before blasting me...pretty please? :-)

So here I sit at 5am - actually, I have been lying in bed awake for about an hour...because I have a bad habit of stressing about minor things..especially in the middle of the night or early morning...

SO I promise I will try to be more creative. But writing has never really been my thing....at least creative writing that is...I actually spent 5 or so years as a Technical Writer, but as many know, that is the epitome of boring/dry writing...

all right then, let me see if I can get something else productive done since I am up at the crack of dawn!

No comments: