Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday

Good Morning!

I am so happy to not be up at 5am today, sleeping til 7:30 is SO much better :-)
Today is the second to last of our Childfree days --Anneke has been at Oma's since Sunday. And tomorrow we are heading down to pick her up. We are going to make a stop in Solvang and hang out for the night, have a good dinner, and drink some wine, before we go to meet them in Ventura on Sunday. I guess that means I better be productive today!
So I hope to be away from the computer and actually sewing all day - we have a big group launch coming up and I dont have anything completed yet for it.....
So what is the Theme - would you believe Back to School and Fall???? It has been 100 degrees here all week long, so I am SO not thinking about BTS yet, but that seems to be what people are starting to buy. I have had a lot of interest on my Halloween set:



I should have a couple of more Halloween items for the launch.

I am also planning to redesign my popular Apples and Pears set (since I am out of one of the 2 fabrics and cannot seem to find it anywhere):



So I think it is Coffee time! I will check back soon :-)

Have a great day!

No comments: